YES! i am the CHANGE is a nationwide mindset transformation program to inculcate the spirit of responsible youth citizenship and drive positive social action through the impactful medium of films.
YES FOUNDATION provides Youth and NGOs with a platform to use films as a storytelling medium to drive social impact. Towards this, we invite Youth, Filmmakers, NGOs and Social Enterprises to participate in YIAC Social Filmmaking Challenge to depict stories of change of NGOs, Social Enterprises and Everyday Heroes.
Winning film entries will be awarded cash prizes. Also, NGOs and Social Enterprises with sustainable and scalable social projects shortlisted from the film entries will be eligible to win grants worth INR 7.5 crore along with capacity building and mentoring support for 3 years.
- Inner transformation of the youth through experiential exposure to social causes
- Support NGOs and Social Enterprises develop long-lasting and self-sustaining interventions
Categories of Participation:
- Open Challenge (for individual participants)
- NGO & Social Enterprise Challenge (for participants representing organisations)
- You can make a film on an NGO, a Social Enterprise or an Everyday Hero of your choice
- The film should represent their real fife work and should be aligned with Sustainable Development Goals
Top 20 film entries to receive cash prizes worth INR 10 lakh
Top 25 sustainable and scalable social projects to receive grant worth INR 7.5 crore
Capacity building and mentoring support for 3 years