You are here
- UNDP is the program partner for the Social Film Grant and it is supported by YES BANK and British Council
- Program grant support provided for production of 4 high quality, short films highlighting Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- 2000 applications received from young aspiring filmmakers received across India
- 11 selected applicants participated in the mentoring lab held on July 7-8, 2016.
- Over the two-day program, filmmakers had group sessions and one-to-one mentoring sessions with leading industry experts
- A jury comprising eminent personalities selected 4 projects for commissioning at a pitch session on July 9, 2016 in Mumbai:
- Films to be used on digital platforms by UN affiliates and YES FOUNDATION to popularise SDGs amongst youth and policymakers